Customer created a list designer dashboard for interface links. When he logs in with administrator user he sees 57 devices in dashboard, but when he logs in with another user created , he sees 167 devices in dashboard. Same rights given to the new user as that of administrator.
UIM Version : 8.5.1
UMP Version: 8.5.1
- Found the dashboard which was created with administrator user was assigned to a group 'Dashboard' (it could be any USM group) in USM.
- The 'Dashboard' group has 'No Account' enabled in its 'Account' properties in edit group option.
- Added the ACL of new user to the Account of 'Dashboard' group.
- Then, while logging with the new user, now dashboard group is assigned to the list designer dashboard created, as previously it was showing as 'unknown group'.
- Hence, now same no. of devices are visible in new user list designer dashboard also.