Status reports are not copied successfully when default value is set to ID attribute of Status Report Object. This occurs for custom attributes.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Make sure PMO is installed on the clarity instance before proceeding to Step #2
- Navigate to Administration, Studio: Objects, Status Report, Attributes
- Click on ID attribute within the attribute list
- Set the default field with a value
- Click 'Save' button
- Navigate to Home, Project, open any project, Properties Tab, Status Reports
- Make sure there are at least 2 Status Reports created, if not create new Status Reports
- Open any Status Report
- On the right section of the screen, click Actions hyperlink, click Copy
Copy Status Report page: Select any Status Report radio button, then click 'Save And Return' button
Error displayed ## ODF_0604: An error occurred when copying objects. Please check your object mapping definition and try again.
- Go to step 4, clear default value field. Click 'Save' button
- Try to copy Status Report again (Repeat Step through 6 if required). The same error is displayed
Expected Result: The status reports should be copied successfully
Actual Result: ODF_0604: An error occurred when copying objects. Please check your object mapping definition and try again.
Targeted to be resolved in the next release, after Clarity 14.1