On ITCM Domain, Give FULL CONTROL rights on share SDLIBRARY$ for user used in the Remote Console.
- Right click on folder <DSM Path>\SD\ASM\LIBRARY and select properties in popup menu.
- Click on sharing Tab. Then click on Advanced Sharing and Permission buttons.
- Add the user and give it FULL CONTROL
After this modification this new error may appear when trying to copy the file in the SD Package :
Copy Error: Access violation [SDM080003]
And in Process Monitor log following ACCESS DENIED appears :
ITCMtest user could access the share in WRITE mode but it has no rights to create the file in 1.vol directory of the package.
Write NTFS rights should be added to user ITCMtest :
On directory <DSM_DIR>\SD\ASM\LIBRARY give NTFS FULL CONTROL rights for user ITCMtest with option “replace all existing inheritable permissions on all descendants with inheritable permissions from this object” in order to propagate the permissions on all files and folders :
- Right click on directory <DSM_DIR>\SD\ASM\LIBRARY and select properties in popup menu.
- Click on Security tab.
- Click on Advanced Button and Edit Button
- Click Add button and add the user or group on which user belongs to
- Give it FULL CONTROL and check the option “replace all existing inheritable permissions on all descendants with inheritable permissions from this object”