Indirect Time Entries are not all copied forward from prior timesheet when using the Copy from Previous Timesheet functionality.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Populate a timesheet
- Add at least three indirect time entries and add time for each
- Enter charge codes so that two of the indirect time entries have the same charge code
- Click the configure link and ensure Copy for Previous Timesheet is checked in configuration
- Save, Submit for Approval and exit timesheet
- Open next timesheet and click populate (note: Input Type Code is blank because there is no default value defined)
Expected Result: All entries on prior timesheet to populate.
Actual Result: All regular time is fine, however only indirect time entries with unique charge code populate. For multiple indirect time entries with the same charge code, only the first populates on the timesheet.
Either use all unique charge codes or manually populate entries that were not created with the 'Populate' action.
Resolved in Clarity 13.0
First Timesheet has indirect multiple indirect rows with same Charge Code
Next Timesheet, when populated, shows same number of indirect rows.
Note: The Input Type Code value is different because it uses current default value
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-15923, clarity12open, clarity13resolved.