I updated the usertag field in the controller of my primary hub and then deployed to hub, but now it is unstable and constantly drops communication.
If you deploy a probe or probe configuration to the hub, its job may not finish. This will happen if the probe being deployed will cause the controller to restart.
The sequence of events is:
1. Probe is dropped on the hub
2. Distsrv updates robots in a random order
3. Each robot will restart after the update
4. Job is removed from the install section of the distsrv probe
5. When the job reaches the hub robot the deployment is started
6. Robot reboots
7. Distsrv sees an active job for its robot
8. Jobs starts again.
This sequence goes on indefinitely.
To correct this issue:
1. Stop Nimsoft using the Nimsoft Service Controller
2. Edit distsrv.cfg and remove all of the jobs located in the install section.
3. Rename jobs_history.db file
4. Restart Nimsoft using Nimsoft Service Controller.
distsrv: how to clear distribution jobs that are stuck