1. Increase the number of agents that can be handled by an Execution Server, by modifying nimi_config.xml.
Example for increasing the capacity to 250.
<capacity>250</capacity> <!-- how much nodes to accept-->
<warn-capacity>250</warn-capacity> <!-- over this limit new connecting nodes will be asked to seek another supernode-->
2. Restart the Nolio Services on the Execution Server
Important Note: Make sure that there are no jobs running on the Execution Server before making the change.
Things to consider before increasing the number or agents
- Current RA JVM heap size definitions
- RAM on the Execution Server
- Number of processors on the Execution Server
Note: It is highly recommended to add a new Execution Server and load balance the number of agents attached to each Execution Server, if the maximum capacity (default: 200) has been reached.