How to connect several interfaces from different devices to a model for live link monitoring.
We have several devices on which wan links are connected. Here we want those wan links from different devices to be connected on a model for link condition monitoring purpose.
We can connect several interfaces from different devices on WA_Link model. Below are the steps to achieve this requirement:
- Open the oneclick console and expand the landscape, then select Universe.
- In the content window, select topology.
- Here, we need to create a WA_link model by selecting create a new model by type icon
- Now right click on WA_link model and select "Start Connection"
- Now select the specific device from where we want to create the connection to WA_Link model. In component detail window, select Interfaces option,
- Right click on the particular interface, which needs to be connected to WA_Link model and select "Connect with wan_link" option as under:
- This will create a link between the particular interface of device to the WA_Link model
- Here you can right click on the live link and select "Enable/Disable live link" option, and the color changes to green (good condition) or red (bad condition).