How to configure what ports XCOM listens on.
How to disable the unsecured ports.
Always start the XCOM Gui as administrator:
When the Gui comes Up configure the listeners:
- cd C:\Program Files\CA\XCOM
- Right Click on StandaloneUI.bat
- Right Click on Run As Administrator
To check on this after it is complete
- Select Global Parameters
- Chose the TCP/IP TAB and scroll down
- Under Server Ipv6 Number->Choose Listeners
- Select IPV4 IPV6 SSL Listener
- Click update in the upper right.
- Close the Gui
- Recycle xcomd
- Restart the Gui.
to see what listeners are running.
- Start the command prompt as administrator
- type netstat -an | findstr "804"
Note: See the other choices under Choose Listeners to bring up other combinations of listeners.