Setting up CA PPM On Premise - Mail Server Section under CSA with Office365 SMTP host to send out email notifications.
Refer to Mail Server Section on DOCOPS:
1. Create a relay for the smtp.office365.com as XXXXX-com-au.mail.protection.outlook.com <where XXXXX represents the company domain>.
2. Specify the office365 office user credentials and authenticate to login to the relay host.
3. Then under Clarity CSA:
- Hostname : Provide the SMTP relay host created.
- Default Sender Email Address : Define the same email used to authenticate against the relay host.
- Use Authentication: Uncheck
4. Save the CSA configuration and restart CA PPM Services to validate email notifications are being sent.
Make sure the CA PPM Application server public facing IP Address is registered in the SPVF list; else the emails ends up in spam/junk folder.