This is what needs to be done:
1. Published the Web Browser in the RDP Collection, so it can be used by PAM;
3. Executed the Learn Mode to generate the following script:
<click x="126" y="115"/>
<send id="window" username="true"/>
<click x="128" y="139"/>
<send id="window" password="true"/>
<click x="50" y="347"/>
4. Linked the Transparent Login Script and an Account to the RDP Application. It requires the window title - if the page is omitting its title, then the window title would be one of the following:
- Just the browser name;
- An empty space followed by a dash and the browser name (for example " - Microsoft Internet Explorer" - without the quotes);
- The web page file name followed by a dash and the browser name (for example "form.html - Microsoft Internet Explorer" - without the quotes).
Please note that the script is configured to do keystrokes based on axis positioning (X and Y axis), so you must ensure that the browser window always start maximized to avoid misplacement of the cursor. Also, this script prevents user input while the Transparent Login is running, to avoid users intentionally misplacing the cursor to gain access to the password.