Issue If your site uses a proxy server to access CA Agile Central while utilizing CA Agile Central's supported integrations, you will need to configure an environment variable at the operating system level in order to communicate with our servers.
- Within the rallylog.log of the connector, you will possibly see this error:
- Connection works correctly to an internally-hosted integration product, but connection fails to CA Agile Central
If you do not have a proxy server in your environment and are still experiencing connection issues to CA Agile Central, refer to the following KB article:
Configuring Proxy for Windows:
- On Windows, right-click My Computer ("Computer" in latest revisions) and select Properties.
- Select the Advanced tab and then click Environment Variables.
- Click New under System Variables and enter HTTP_PROXY?as the full HTTP URL, such as http://my.proxyserver.com:8000. You may need to restart your system in order for the change to take effect.?
Configuring Proxy for Linux:
- Type the following command to set proxy server as a shell variable (3 examples shown)
$ export http_proxy=http://server-ip:port/$ export http_proxy=http://127.0.0.1:3128/$ export http_proxy=http://proxy-server.mycorp.com:3128/
- Add the following information
$ export http_proxy=http://proxy-server.mycorp.com:3128/