Affects Release version(s): 6;7
Error Message :
When executing an Application Workflow, Components installed on the Deployment Target become stuck in an 'In Progress' status.
This occurs when failed Components which are set to be skipped (and are skipped) and the remainder of the Workflow continues to process and finishes, but the failed skipped Components remain in an 'In Progress' state on the Deployment Target.
1. Run a deployment workflow consisting of several components that will contain failures during the execution.
2. The failures during the execution are displayed similar to this:
3. Set the failed Components to skip so that the remainder of the Workflow will continue to process.
4. Cancel the component workflow so that nothing else executes from that component and unblock it so that it will continue to the next component workflow.
5. The deployment will finish and the status will be set to “Finished” as seen below.
6. Going to the Applications page will show ARA Components that are still in an "In Progress" status.