To completely remove a Spectrum data source from CAPM
1. In the CAPM GUI go to Administration -> Data Sources -> Spectrum data source and click the delete button. A warning will then appear, however, the data source can be removed and the steps below will allow the data source to be cleared from the system and added to another CAPM system or back into the current CAPC system. Wait until the Spectrum data source removal from CAPM is complete.
2. Then on the Spectrum server perform the following steps depending on the OS of the Spectrum OneClick server
1. Run bash -login (UNIX bash style command prompt for Windows), then cd $SPECROOT/mysql/bin
Where $SPECROOT is the Spectrum install directory.
2. Then run; ./mysql -uroot -proot
3. At the MySQL command prompt (mysql>), run; drop database netqos_integ;
4. Restart tomcat.
1. cd $SPECROOT/mysql/bin directory, and run the following:
./mysql--defaults-file=../my-spectrum.cnf -uroot -proot
2. At the MySQL command prompt (mysql>), run; drop database netqos_integ;
3. Restart tomcat.
Then try to add the data source to the new CAPC system.