When creating a support incident for Automic Policy Orchestrator or Automic Predictive Analytics, keep some information ready.
Run the tool collectLogFiles.bat that can be found in the \Tools directory. This batch file will create a zip file called UC4.Policy.Orchestrator_logfiles.zip, which contains configuration and log files. If possible, provide log files with log level set to DEBUG. For information on how to change the log level see KB0010414 or KB0010415. Attach this log file to the support incident.
Additionally, please provide the following information:
- Operating system information
- service pack level
- 32bit or 64bit
- Database information for each used database (Automic source database, Automic Decision Admin database, EventBase database)
- Database type (Oracle, MS SQL Server or DB2)
- Hosting operating system
- Database version
- Database client version (depending on which one is used to connect)
- Oracle client version
- ODBC driver version
- SQL Server native client version
- DB2 native client version
- Access method (Native, Integrated Security)