Code tables are displayed in the ASCII view when edited (default display mode – see illustration below). A code table location is read (determined) by using the hex number of the column and then the hex number of the row. For example, the location of the asterisk (*) is 02x0A in the UC_CODE table (column 2x and row xA). This example can be used as a reference when determining a character's location.
To change or customize a code table -
1. Login to System Client 0000 and navigate to the CODETABLE folder
2. Select the code table that has the most similar character set that is needed, then duplicate and rename the new code table object**
3. Edit the new code table and locate the character(s) to be changed or the new location to add a character
4. Click the location with your mouse and change the character or type in a new character (you may also delete a character if needed)
5. Save and close the new code table object
6. The altered or new code table can now be selected for us