When the option "Allow Configuration" for a Portlet is unchecked, the 'Configure' link is not available when window is maximized but it is available if the Portlet is minimized and one can configure it.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Administration -> Portlets
- Open Portlet "Role Capacity"
- Open Options via "List Column Section"
- Deactivate Option "Allow Configuration"
- Click "Save and return."
- Navigate to Home -> Resource Planning and open "Capacity" Tab.
- Open Options -> No configure Link -> OK.
- Now minimize this Portlet.
The configure link should not available if the portlet is maximized or minimized.
The configure link is available when the portlet is minimized.
This defect is currently in review with Clarity Development.