When you click "Start Console" to launch OneClick, the oneclick.jnlp file attempts to Save rather than launching the OneClick application. This can happen if java is not installed on the machine in question. It can also happen if the association between oneclick.jnlp and the "file type" had been changed or is otherwise incorrect.
To associate oneclick.jnlp with the appropriate file type on Windows does the following:
- Go to Start | Settings | Control Panel
- Double-click on Folder Options
- Go to the File Types Tab
- Scroll down the list of extensions and look for JNLP
- If it does not exist, hit the New button and add it
- When you find JNLP, it needs to say "Opens with: Java Web Start Launcher"
- If it does not click on the change button
- Click on Browse and navigate to C:\program files\java where you will see a folder for each of the versions you have installed
- Navigate to the latest version and in it to the BIN folder
- In there you will find javaws.exe
- Select the file and then OK or Accept all the way out, so JNLP files are associated with that program.
- Close out all browsers and retry