Clicking on the Self link in the Hierarchy - Financial Rollup or Effort Rollup Views results in Error: "SER-0104: The hierarchy was not retrieved" if attribute 'Type' is removed from the List Column layout. This is reproducible in both Basic and Detail views.
Steps to Reproduce:
- In the application, navigate to any project, then the Project's Hierarchy tab.
- Click the Options icon, then Configure.
- Under Selected Columns, move the field Type from Selected Columns to Available Columns.
- Click Save and Return. This will navigate you back to the Hierarchy list.
- Click on the link for 'Self'.
Expected Results: You would be taken successfully to the project.
Actual Results: The following error is instead returned: SER-0104: The hierarchy was not retrieved.
Add the field 'Type' back to the Hierarchy View. To make this change for all users:
- In the application, navigate to Administration, Studio: Objects, Investment Rollup.
- Click on the 'Views' tab.
- Click on the [Layout] link for the view that is missing the 'Type' field from the List Column.
- Under Selected Columns, move Type to Available Columns.
- Click Save and Return.
- Click Publish. Note: Clicking this button will reset all user's views related to the Investment Rollup object.
CLRT-20264: Tested, verified and closed as cannot reproduce in CA Clarity PPM 13.3