New projects created using the prj_projects_from_template_write.xml do not get the page layout from the template.
If you use New From Template feature the page layout will come over.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a custom page layout with id 'my_page'
- Create a new project template and set the page layout to 'my_page'
- Open the prj_projects_from_template_write.xml
- Edit the new project section with values for your new project
- XOG in the prj_projects_from_template_write.xml file
- Review the page layout on the new project you created
Expected Result: To see page layout 'my_page'
Actual Result: You see page layout 'Project Default Layout'
Manually change the page layout in the application after performing the XOG write action.
Status / Resolution:
Resolved in Clarity 13.2.0 Generic Patch. Reference TEC599354
Resolved in Clarity 13.3.0 Generic Patch. Reference TEC605767
Resolved in CA PPM 14.1