XOG in multiple instances with Override Auto-Numbering false create all instances with same information. All instances are created with the information ofthe last instance in the input file.
Steps to Reproduce:
- In the UI create a custom object
- Add 2 custom attributes:
my_string -> type string
my_number -> type number
- Add those attribute in the Create and Edit views
Set auto numbering for the ID attribute
Attribute ID = code
Set Runtime Next Number = 00000001
- Create 2 instances on the custom object
- Enter my_string and my_number. Save.
- Perform a XOG read of the 2 instances
- Modify the output xml file adding:
- Set 'overrideAutoNumbering' to false
<Header action="write" externalSource="NIKU" objectType="customObjectInstance" version="126.96.36.1992">
<args name="overrideAutoNumbering" value="false"/>
<!--For each instance Update instance code to null-->
- Modify instances information to effectively create new instance records.
- Specify name, my_string, my_number
- Use the modified xml file as input and XOG in those new instances.
Expected Result: Each instance should be created with it own data from the input file.
Actual Result: New records were inserted as expected, but the actual data is incorrect. Instances were created with data of last instance in the input file. Last instanceoverwrote data of previous instance.
Change the XOG write file to have unique value for "instanceCode" and "code" properties when performing a single XOG write action in multiple custom object attributes and instances.
Resolved in Clarity 13.3
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-72594, clarity13resolved, clarity133resolved.