Defined links on a Sub-Object are not created from a XOG write action.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to Clarity as an administrator user
- Admin Tool > Studio: Objects > click 'New' button
- Create a master object (ID=mymasterobject)
- Create a sub object (ID=mysubobject)
- Create a link for the subobject.
For simplicity, use the ID field and point it to the resource properties page.
- XOG read master object created above (the output will include the subobject)
Reference XOG sample file : object_read.xml<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><NikuDataBus xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="../xsd/nikuxog_read.xsd">
<Header version="8.0" action="read" objectType="contentPack" externalSource="NIKU">
<Filter name="object_code" criteria="EQUALS">mymasterobject</Filter>
- If using the same system for replicating this issue, delete the objects created above.
- Use the XOG output XML to write/create the objects.
- Navigate to the Studio SubObject now created via XOG write action Inspect the links available on the subobject.
Expected Result: The link defined in the XOG write xml file should appear in the application.
Actual Result: The link does not appear in the application after the XOG write action is completed.
Manually recreate the link in Studio after importing the object. However, this may not be a viable workaround for the installation of an Add-In package.
This issue has been documented as CLRT-60364 and is assigned to development for review. If you are experiencing this problem and the workaround above does not significantly help, please contact CA Technical Support.
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-60364, CLRT-12962, 95316, clarity8open, clarity12open, odf.