XOG fails with ODFValidationException when writing a project instance that contains a reference to a multi-value lookup attribute.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a static dependent lookup.
- Create a project attribute as multi-value lookup.
- Create a project with multi-values chosen for this lookup.
- Export this project with XOG.
- Import this project with XOG.
Expected Result: Project is imported.
Actual Result: XOG throws error.
Remove custom lookup data from XML write file prior to XOG.
This defect CLRT- 42968 is currently fixed in 12.1.0.
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-42968, Clarity12closed, xog, project, ODFValidationException.