When a resource goes to the project > collaboration > action items tab and changes the action item status and submits, he receives an error 401: unauthorised.
Even though this error is received, the action item status changes correctly.
Steps to Reproduce
- Created a resource with minimum rights.
- Assign the resource to a project.
- Create an action item and assign it to resource.
- Login as your resource > Open your project > Click on the Collaboration tab and then Action Items > drill into action item.
- Change the status and submit.
Expected Result: The action item is submitted successfully.
Actual Result: You see the following error:
Error 401-Unauthorized. You are not authorized to view the page. If you are sure you have access, try logging in again or contact your system administrator.
- Approve the action item via the overview page or the Organizer, the action items are approved without error
- Give the resource the Project - Edit - Management - All right
Resolved in Clarity 12.1.1
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-29378, clarity12resolved, clarity1211resolved, Action Item, Error 401-U.