Title: When Exporting to Excel, Fields with Data Type of Number do not show Decimal Values
Summary of Issue:
When Exporting to Excel, Fields with Data Type of Number do not show Decimal Values in Excel. They are rounded to a whole number.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to Clarity
2. Go to Home and click on Projects
3. Click on the Options icon, then Configure
4. Add Actuals Sum for Labor Resources (or any other Number field)
5. Click on Save and Return
6. Click on the Options icon and choose Export to Excel (Data Only)
Expected result: Fields that show Decimal values in Clarity show Decimal values in Excel.
Actual Result: No decimal places show in Excel for Number fields.
After exporting to excel, format cells with issue to be decimal in Excel.
Modify the Decimal numbers for the number field to 2 (or the desired about of decimals). This can be done at the user level or at the admin level for all users.
To fix the issue at the user level:
1. From the project list in Clarity, click the options icon in the right hand corner, then select Configure.
2. Click the drop down arrow under the List Column Section tab, then select Fields.
3. Click the properties icon next to Actuals Sum for Labor Resources.
4. Click on the drop down next to the Decimal Places field and select 2 (or the desired amount of decimal places).
5. Click Save and Return and then Save and Return again.
To fix the issue for all users:
1. In the application, go to Administration, Studio: Objects, click into the Project Object.
2. Click on the Views tab.
3. In the row for "Project List" view, click on the Fields link.
4. Click on the Properties icon next to Actuals Sum for Labor Resources.
(If you don't see the field Actuals Sum for Labor Resources list, it would need to be first added to the Layout for the Project List)
5. Click on the drop down next to the Decimal Places field and select 2 (or the desired amount of decimal places).
6. Click Save and Return and then Save and Return again.
7. Click Publish. (Note: This will remove any modifications any users have in any of the Project Object views)