Creating a baseline of a project with a subproject, sums the ETC of both under the usage field. When this baseline is created by a process, it only takes into account the master project's data.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a project, assign a resource and create a task (ETC 8 hours)
- Create a subproject, assign a resource and create a task (ETC 8 hours)
- Link the subproject to the master project
- Create a baseline through the UI. The usage field sums both ETCs to 16
- Now create a process to create a baseline and run it
Expected Result: To find the usage field with 16 hours
Actual Result: The usage field shows 8 hours, ignoring the subproject data
On the Master Project, select the baseline and click 'Update baseline' button
This issue has been documented as CLRT-43632 and is assigned to development for review. If you are experiencing this problem and the workaround above does not significantly help, please contact CA Support.
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-43632, clarity12open, bpm.