Please describe what happens with a timesheet (in the various statuses) when a time reporting period is closed in Clarity.
Once a time period is 'Closed' no modifications can be made to timesheets in that period.
Time Reporting Period 'Closed' AND Timesheet Status = 'Open'
- no further entries can be made
- cannot submit the timesheet
Time Reporting Period 'Closed' AND Timesheet Status = 'Submitted'
- cannot select the timesheet and mark it approved
Time Reporting Period 'Closed' AND Timesheet Status = 'Approved'
- executing the 'Post Timesheets' job does NOT post the timesheet
Therefore, to process timesheets 'Submitted' or 'Approved' within a closed period, mark the Time Reporting Period 'Open'.
- Navigate to Administration > Time Reporting Periods
- Filter for 'Closed' Periods
- Select/checkmark the period
- Click 'Open' button