We can see some html directly like <button type="button" onClick="closeWindow();" on some places.
Why do we see this type of message ? Do you have any way to show correctly this ?
Steps to Reproduce:
- Cerate a OBS which defines units with 5 Levels and define Project for Associated Objects
- Define Units on OBS as follows
Level 1: 事業形態
Level 2: 事業部
Level 3: 事業部(グﾙープ)
Level 4: 事業部(チーム)
Level 5: 事業部(ユニット)
- Go to Administration, General Settings, System Options, 'Use GZip HTML Encoding' is checked
- When I open a project and select the OBS which created on Step1, I can see the OBS correctly in Level 5
- When I uncheck the option 'Use GZip HTML Encoding' and open a project and select the OBS which created on Step1, I can see some HTML in some Level.
Expected Result: To see the OBS Units correctly at all levels.
Actual Result: Some OBS Units are shown with HTML tags at some levels.
Any environment using multi-byte characters (non-English languages) must have the option 'Use GZip HTML Encoding' enabled or 'checked'.
STATUS / RESOLUTION:
Resolved in Clarity 13.2 Generic Patch. Reference TEC599354.
Resolved in Clarity 13.3
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-74029, CLRT-72149, clarity13resolved, configuration.