User with only "Project - Create from Template" rights can create a Project when converting an approved Idea
Steps to Reproduce:
- As admin user create a user with the following rights
Ideas - Create
Project - Create from Template
- Log in as that user and create an Idea then Submit for Approval
- Log in as the admin user again and approve the idea
- Log in as your user and open the idea
- Click on Convert button
- Select Investment Type a 'Project'
- Click Next button
- Enter all required fields
Expected: You can cannot create a 'Project' but only create a 'Project from Template'.
Actual: You can convert then create a 'Project'.
If you are experiencing this problem, please contact CA Clarity Technical Support for a workaround.
Resolved in Clarity 12.1.1
Resolved in Clarity 12.1.0 Generic Patch. Reference TEC542313
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-52914, clarity12resolved, clarity1211resolved.