Performing a XOG write action for a cost plan that has a required attribute fails.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a 'value required' attribute on the cost plan object. (it can be any data type)
- Include this attribute in the cost plan Properties - [Layout:Create] and [Layout:Edit] pages
- Create a cost plan on a project
- XOG read the plan out
- Modify the Cost Plan ID and Name in the XOG xml file, then XOG.
- You get the following error :
<Description>Validation failure. Attribute: my_Attribute001. Cause: required</Description>
Expected Result: The Cost plan should be created successfully after xog process.
Actual Result: Error when xogging in cost plan.
Resolved in Clarity 12.1.0
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-19946, clarity12resolved, clarity1210resolved.