User is unable to do batch billing to a printer or a file by Print Batch Billing.
Steps to Reproduce:
Prerequisites: Setup network printer for print batch billing.
- Created financially enabled project.
- Add task to this project.
- Set up batch billing cycle, assign resource.
- Create a transaction entry, add project and task that you just created.
- Post to WIP.
- Generate Batch billing, check Automatically Approve and do Selective.
- Go to Print Batch Billing, select value for "Select Billing Run",
Try by both Print methods with printer and file name.
- Run "Batch Billing" job- the result is completed.
- Verify the content of the file.
Expected: data has not been printed to the file and a printer.
Actual: should be able to see the details of the batch billing within the file and printer.
Resolved in Clarity 12.1.1
For Clarity 12.0.6 implementations, this issue is resolved in a patch. Refer TEC522707 for more information.
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-45739, clarity8open, clarity12resolved, clarity1211resolved, batch billing, invoice.