Affected Version: 12.1.1
When saving changes such as BO admin password, trusted key or BO URL on the Reported tab in NSA, the trusted key is not saved correctly but reset to 'unspecified'. This causes a conflict with what is stored in Business Object, resulting in error "Invalid Login" when running reports from Clarity.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Setup a Clarity instance and a BO server using trusted key (for example: admin)
- Open $CLARITY_HOME\config\Properties.xml file on the application server and confirm that the trusted key located in the reports element has been persisted as "admin"
- From NSA update a reporting property setting such as BO admin password on the Reporting tab and Save
- Review the properties.xml file again
Expected Result: The Trusted Key Attributed setting is not changed along with the change made to BO admin password
Actual Result: The setting is set to "unspecified" along with the change made to BO admin password
- Update the trusted key in NSA and CMC
- From the application server command line run command
nikuadmin general upload-config
- Restart app and bg services
Resolved in Clarity 13.0
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-63211, clarity12open, clarity130resolved, Business Object, RPT-0006.