The system action in a process causes the BPM-0517: Internal Process Engine Error.
BPM-0517: Internal Process Engine Error. Contact your site administrator (The object with name '' refers to method '.', which expects '' parameters but only '' parameters are defined).
When you create a new process that has system action and you have "Disabling CSRF Protection " according the article TEC567263, the definition is corrupted.
Add a new applicationServer attribute with the name of tokenCacheCapacity and set the value to zero.
<applicationServer vendor="tomcat" useLdap="false" home="c:\ca\tomcats\apache-tomcat-7.0.26" adminPassword="admin" externalUrl="" tokenCacheCapacity="0">
Clarity 13.1.0 0248 01 0019
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a simple process associated to the project object that has one step with system action. The system action can enter the value into project description.
- Go to Administration -> processes -> click "New" button and enter requested information (Process Name = "test_process", Process ID = "test_process") and click "Save" button
- Add Primary object "Project" and click "Save" and "Return" buttons
- Create a new step "SystemA" that has "System Action" Set Description of the project object
- Link Start step -> SystemA -> Finish step and validate and active the process
- Create a new process and kick off it manually
Expected Result: The process should enter value into the project description and finish
Actual Result: The system action shows error BPM-0517
Don't use the workaround for "Disabling CSRF Protection" as noted in the technical article.
This is documented as CLRT-71197 and CLRT-71048
Both defects were Fixed in 13.2.
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-71197, CLRT-71048, clarity13resolved, clarity1320resolved