The return action is not working properly when navigating to subsequent pages on a user-defined portlet based on the Action Items Object.
A System error is generated.
(prerequisites are based on customer-specific configuration, but can be reproduced in general)
- For the project object create a new attribute named sys_config_nr with Data Type = String
- XOG write the Action item object
- XOG write the "Action Items Processes" portlet
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Project and in the Collaboration tab generate more than 20 action items (to get a "second page" of action items in the portlet)
- Add the portlet "Action Items Processes" to any tab
- Navigate to the second page of the "Action Items Processes" portlet
- Click the action item under the column "Action Item", you will be taken to the action item details page
- Change the status of the Action Item and click submit
Expected Result: To be taken back to the portlet
Actual Result: Error 500 - Internal Server Error. The server could not retrieve the document due to server-configuration or other technical problems. Contact your site administrator.
ERROR 2011-04-06 11:54:09,346 [http-80-Processor5] web.WebActionController (admin:443489668__-69080c15:npt.gridSetPageOrSort)
com.niku.union.web.WebException: Service call failed for portlet: npt.grid
Navigate back to the portlet through other links in the application.
Resolved in Clarity 12.0.4
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-27323, CLRT-20573, clarity12resolved, clarity1204resolved.