The Status field for the Project and Idea objects uses a common lookup, INVESTMENT_OBJ_STATUS, and this lookup contains status values that are specific for Ideas, specific for Projects, and some common status values for all investments. Within the Idea and Project object instances, this Status field shows only relevant values, which is the expected behavior, but, when the same status field is added to the list and/or filter views, it shows all the lookup values.
Steps to Recreate:
- Display the properties page of a project.
- Click on the Status Field drop-down.
- Note the values that are displayed as possible status values (Approved, Unapproved, On Hold, Cancelled).
- Click on the Projects link in the Main Navigation Bar to display the Projects List Page.
- Click on Actions ---> Configure, and add the Status Field to the Selected Columns.
- Click on the Save and Exit Button.
- Click on Actions --> Edit Mode.
- Click on any of the dropdowns in the Status Column.
Expected Result: The list of possible values should be the same as seen in the Project Properties page (Step 3 in the STR).
Actual Result: Additional values are shown (Converted, Incomplete, Rejected, Resumed, Submitted for Approval).
Resolved in Clarity 12.1.2
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-44114, clarity12resolved, clarity1212resolved.