Status and % Complete do not roll up to Phase level with an External Dependency.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create project with a Phase and a Task under the Phase
- Add an External Dependency Task from another project on this Task
- Set External Dependency Task Status to Complete and % Complete to 100
- Set the Task Status created in step 1 to Complete and % Complete to 100
- View Phase Status and % Complete
Expected Result: Phase Status to be Complete and % Complete to be 100
Actual Result: Phase Status does not roll up to Completed and % Complete does not roll up to 100
Manually update the Phase Task Status and Completion Percentage.
This issue has been documented as CLRT-44319. It has been reviewed by Sustaining Development and Product Management teams. There are no current plans to modify the functionality. Please continue to use the identified workaround.
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-44319, wnf.