We are trying to execute any report in Clarity and get the following error message. How do we resolve this issue?
RPT-0006: Invalid Login. Contact system administrator.
Check the following configurations:
- Check to ensure that the Business Objects (BO) Central Management Console (CMC) is up and running
- Check the configuration of the Business Objects Server Intelligence Agent to ensure that the Database Login/Password combination is correct and matches the Database configuration in the Clarity System Administration (CSA) Database properties
- Go to the Central Configuration Manager (CCM) on the Business Objects Server
- Stop the Server Intelligence Agent Services
- Right-Click on the Server Intelligence Agent Service > Navigate to the Configuration Tab
- Click 'Specify' button for CMS Database Configuration
- Select 'Update Database Source Settings' > Click 'OK' button
- Select Database Driver for the proper connection method > click 'OK' button
- Enter in the Clarity Database Server Name, Database Login, Database Password > click 'OK' button
- Dialog box appears with the following message -- follow the steps shown in this message
To complete re-initialization:
- Set up, start, and enable all servers
- Select 'Update Objects' from toolbar
- Return to the Central Management Console (CMC) and verify all servers are up and running
- Check the configuration of the Business Objects Trusted Authentication Key matches the configuration of the Clarity System Administration (CSA) > Reporting Server properties
- If the error message appears only for a user-defined custom report and the standard, out-of-the-box reports work fine, then check within the custom report to see if the database connection credentials are coded within this report
- Also, reference TEC561106: Clarity: Trusted Authentication Shared Key Gets Corrupted When Saving Changes On the Reporting Tab in NSA
Keywords: CLARITYKB, rpt-006, rpt-06, rpt-6, how-to, configuration.