I am trying to enter values in a new project cost plan and I get the following error message. I have Foreign Exchange Rates defined, so why am I getting this error?
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up Entity for USD Currency
- Set up Foreign Exchange Rates for CAD & USD
- Create a new Project with CAD Billing Currency
- Create a new Cost Plan in the new project
- In the Cost Plan Details > Edit Mode, enter some values > Click 'Save' button
Expected Result: Save is successful
Actual Result: REVMGR-5002:Exchange rate not found for billing currency.
Check the Project Financial Properties for the 'Exchange Rate Type'. Default configuration values for these fields is 'Average'. The customer only defined Foreign Exchange Rates for 'Fixed' type.
To resolved this issue, either change the Project Financial Properties to 'Fixed' or create new Foreign Exchange Rates for a type of 'Average' to cover the appropriate date range.
Keywords: CLARITYKB, revmgr, how-to, configuration.