Projects are added to the My Project list view without using the "Add to My projects" feature. This happens when you click the "Add to My projects" and the "Add Current" on a project, then create or update a Status Report or other sub-object.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to a Project properties page
- Click Action menu, 'Add to My Projects'
- Navigate to 'Favorites', click on 'Add Current'
[An entry inserted into cmn_actions table with parameter_value='projmgr.hotListMemberInsert']
- Click 'Remove from My Projects'
- Navigate to any Project sub object properties page, such as 'Status Report' (available from PMO Accelerator)
- Click 'Save and Return' or 'Return' button
Expected Result: Redirect to sub-object list page without project being added to My Projects listing
Actual Result: Redirect to sub-object list page along with project is added to My Portlet page
Avoid using 'Add Current' from projects after using 'Add to My Projects'.
If the project is added in error, manually remove it from My Projects list .
Resolved in Clarity 13.3.0 Generic Patch. Reference TEC605767
Keywords: CLARITKB, CLRT-72484