When attempting to configure the Project Task Assignments portlet Filter Section Layout, selected attributes are not saved, the Section Title field is empty and the 'Translate' dialog does not show any language fields.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to Clarity.
- Navigate to an existing Project > Tasks > Work Breakdown Structure
- Click on the name of a task that has resources assigned.
- From the Assignments portlet, select [--Actions--] Configure
- List Filter Section > Layout
- Move some attributes from 'Available' to 'Selected'
- Click 'Translate' icon next to Section Title field
Actual Result: No languages are shown (because there is no value in the Section Title field)
- Since the Section Title is blank, enter in a Section Title
Screenshot with selected values and Section Title (before clicking 'Save' button)
- Click 'Save' button
Screenshot after clicking 'Save' button
Expected Result: The Section Title field and Translate dialog window should have appropriate data. Configuration changes should be saved.
Actual Result: Configuration changes cannot be saved; the end-user won't be able to use the Filter Section on the Task Assignments portlet.
Although the end-user does not see any error messages; an error message may appear in the application log file:
ERROR 2011-07-20 09:34:05,944 [http-1210-3] property.PropertyViewLoader (admin:5097280__-44d175e3:odf.captions) Unable to locate view with code taskAssignmentList for object assignmen
Resolved in Clarity 12.1.2
The Task Assignment List View is not meant to have a Filter Section. The Filter Section will be removed from the Configuration pages for resolution. The end-user will not be able to configure and use a filter section for this specific view.
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-58395, clarity12resolved, clarity1212resolved.