The project attribute 'Current Baseline Variance Sum for Labor Resources' is displaying in seconds instead of hours.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a one day project
- Assign a resource to the project
- Create a task and assign the resource if the Effort task was not created
- The resource should now have 8 hours etc
- Baseline the project
- Run the Investment Allocation job
- On the Project list view add the four Current Baseline attributes for Labor Resources
- Note The two variances are 0
- Go to the assignment and zero out the etc
- Go back to the Project list view
Expected Result: The Current Baseline Variance for Labor Resource is -8, but Current Baseline Variance Sum for Labor Resource to be -28,800
Actual Result: The Current Baseline Variance for Labor Resource is -8, but Current Baseline Variance Sum for Labor Resource to be -28,800
Use the Current Baseline Variance for Labor Resource attribute
This is defect CLRT-59365 and it is currently in development for review and fix.
Keywords: CLRT-59365, Current Baseline Variance Sum for Labor Resources, clalrity12open, Hours, Seconds.