Clarity PPM Checkinstall.bat Utility
Document ID :
Last Modified Date :
Show Technical Document Details
CA PPM DEFAULT NEW PRODUCT ISSUE:PPMPRD
When upgrading CA PPM it is recommended run the Checkinstall.bat utility to pre-check the application for upgrade status.
Windows Server 2012 and any Clarity PPM On Premise Application Version
1) Ensure Java is correctly installed (at command prompt use command "java -version")
2) Ensure environment variables are correct (see documentation below)
3) Create staging folder on system (with admin privileges) called PPM153s
4) Next copy install.jar here and unpackage the jar using the command "jar -xvf install.jar"
For example, D:\PPM153s>jar -xvf install.jar
5) Java decompress files
6) Run the checkinstall.bat executable
Was this information helpful?