Post To WIP does post both Imported transactions and Timesheet even though only Imported transactions have been filtered ('Entry Type' = Imported) . This occurs when the number of Imported transactions is twenty or more. Please note that if the imported transactions is only about three then this problem does not manifest.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Import about twenty transactions into Clarity from an external source using XOG with transaction dates from 2 September to 13 September 2013
- Enter and Post Timesheet entries for a Financially enabled resource for the week of 2 September through 6 September 2013 (Five transactions)
- Run the 'Post Transactions to Financial' job to prepare them for the 'Post to WIP' action
- On the 'Post to WIP' page, Filter Section, select 'Imported' from the 'Entry Type' and click 'Apply' button
- A total of 20 'Imported' Transactions are listed, which is what is expected
- Click on 'Post' button to post the twenty transactions to WIP
- Now look for the 5 'Timesheet' transactions in the 'Post to WIP' page
Expected Result: Twenty 'Imported' transactions to be Posted to WIP and the 'Timesheet' transactions waiting for posting
Actual Result: Twenty five transactions are posted to WIP including the Timesheet transactions which were not selected
Resolved in Clarity 13.1.0 Generic Patch. Reference TEC581256
Resolved in Clarity 13.2.0 Generic Patch. Reference TEC599354
Resolved in Clarity 13.3.0 Generic Patch. Reference TEC605767
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-73029, clarity13resolved, clarity134.