Portfolio > Financials Tab - shows the portlet 'Capital vs Expense Budget and Forecast'
The 3 'Forecast' columns show the same amount as the 'Actual' columns, but should show the amount from the Cost Plan, 'Forecast' (Planned) amounts.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Administration > Charge Codes : Create 'Capital', 'Expense' Charge Codes
- Create a Project, set the Project Charge Code to 'Capital'
- Add Staff Members to the project
- Mark the Project Status 'Approved'
- Create a Cost Plan, Group by Charge Codes
- Create some 'Actual' transactions for both 'Capital' and 'Expense' charge codes
- Create a Portfolio and add this project to the contents
- Set the Portfolio Layout to 'PMO Portfolio Layout'
- Navigate to the 'Financials' Tab to view 'Capital vs Expense Budget and Forecast' portlet
Expected Result: Forecast (Capital), Forecast (Expense), and Forecast (Total) amounts should reflect Cost Plan Units.
Actual Result: Forecast (Capital), Forecast (Expense), and Forecast (Total) amounts are the same as 'Actual' values shown in the portlet.
The application is working as expected. The 'As of Date' will impact the calculation of the 'Forecast' values seen on this portlet. Click here for an example and further details explaining the functionality.
Keywords: CLARITYKB, PMO-847, nab, how-to.