Using a Parameterized Lookup in a filter selection does not allow for a specific combination of attributes in the filter, the same combination can be set in the object instances.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create the dynamic lookup (user-defined) CL_PROGRAM_BROWSE
- Create static lookup (user-defined) CP_PORTFOLIO_PROGRAM
- Create two attributes on the idea object:
att1: Based on Lookup of step 2
att2: Based on lookup of step 1, in the Lookup Parameter Mappings section associate portfolio_id_constrain with att1
- Add the attributes to the edit/create views as necesary to create idea instances with values populated in att1 and att2
- Add both attributes to the idea filter
- Navigate to Idea filter and make a selection for att1
Expected Result: att2 to show a selection of values based on att1.
Actual Result: att2 shows no results.
Resolved in Clarity 12.1.0
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-47424, clarity12resolved, clarity1210resolved.