After Configure the Assignments Filter List Layout from the Task Properties Assignments page via Actions-configure the following error occurs:
ODF-0101: No Object found.
The Application Log file shows additional error message:
WARN [http-80-Processor2] odf.view (admin:5001899__-4b44c182:odf.objectUserFilterLayout) Could not load factory filter view file. viewCode=taskAssignmentList
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Project
- Add a resource to team of project
- Create task and assign the resource to the task
- Click "Configure" from the Actions Menu on the Assignments Section
- Select "Filter List Section - Layout"
- Error occurs
Expected: To be able to configure the filter layout
Actual: Error message shown "ODF-0101: No Object found"
- Navigate to Project -> Tasks: Assignments page
- Enter the appropriate filter for the Task name in the 'Parent Task' field, do not include sub-tasks, select the appropriate resource in the 'assigned to' field
- From the results, you can 'Assign', 'Replace' or 'Remove' Resources
This issue has been documented as CLRT-51916 and is assigned to development for review. If you are experiencing this problem and the workaround above does not significantly help, please contact CA Clarity Support.
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-51916, clarity12open.