We created a new portlet page with tabs. As a Clarity administrator, I cannot add new tabs unless I select/checkmark the box to allow end-users to 'personalize' the page layout.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in as an Administrator user
- Navigate to Administration > Portlet Pages > Click 'New' button
- Create a portlet page with below selection
Type: Page with tabs
Personalizable: No (checkbox unchecked)
- Click 'Save and Continue' button
- Click 'Tabs' tab
Expected Result: The administrator user should see a button to add new tabs to the page layout.
Actual Result: The administrator user does not see a button to add new tabs
Configure the page to allow new tabs to be created while you are configuring the page then remove the option for all the end-users.
- On the Portlet Page - General Properties, select/checkmark the 'Personalizable' option and click 'Save' button
- Add new tabs and complete the configuration of the page layout
- Uncheck the 'Personalizable' option and click 'Save' button
Resolved in Clarity 13.1.0
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-67453, clarity13resolved, clarity1310resolved.