When we convert an Idea to a Project, several of the fields that should map over do not. For example, IT Lead on the Idea should map to Manager on the Project. Also, Portfolio on the Idea should map to the IT Steering Committee field on the Project. I believe there are a couple of others. How do we tell the application to map attributes when an Idea is converted to a Project?
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to PPM
- Administration > Studio: Objects > Idea
- Create a custom, user-defined attribute [ex. 'IT Lead' (ID = it_lead) or 'Portfolio' (ID = it_portfolio)]
- Idea Views > Add the attributes to the [Layout:Create] and [Layout:Edit] views
- Home > Ideas > click 'New' button to create a new Idea > fill in values for the new attributes
- Approve the Idea and Convert it to a Project
How do we get these attributes to come over to the Project when we click the 'Convert' button to convert the Idea? How to we map it to attributes on the Project Object?