Created an NSQL query, then a portlet built upon the query. When I link a result row to the "Investment Properties" link, it always sends me to the portfolio list.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Admin Tool > Studio: Queries > Click 'New' button > ID='myQuery' > Enter the NSQL Statement:
SELECT @SELECT:DIM:USER_DEF:IMPLIED:inv:inv.id:investment_int_id@,@SELECT:DIM_PROP:USER_DEF:IMPLIED:inv:inv.odf_object_code:investment_type@,@SELECT:DIM_PROP:USER_DEF:IMPLIED:inv:inv.code:investment_code@,@SELECT:DIM_PROP:USER_DEF:IMPLIED:inv:inv.name:investment_name@FROM INV_INVESTMENTS invWHERE @FILTER@ Click 'Save and Continue' button.
- Create a portlet from the query and set one of the fields to the link created in previous step Portlets > New : Grid Portlet
Data Source = 'myQuery'Click 'Save' > 'Finish and Open'.
Add all the fields to the Layout.
Go to Fields > click 'properties' icon for the 'Investment Name' field.
Configure the Link on this field to use the link created above.
Click 'Submit' button.
- Add the portlet to a Portlet Page.
- Navigate to the Portlet Page.
Expected Result: Go to the properties page for the selected investment.
- Within this portlet, click on the Investment Name Link.
Actual Result: Go to Portfolio List View.
This issue has been documented as CLRT-18800and is assigned to development for review. If you are experiencing this problem and the workaround above does not significantly help, please contact CA Clarity Technical Support.
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-18800, clarity12open, studio