If Assignment has actuals, ETC segment changes get merged into one segment if you click save more then once.
This does not occur if there are no actuals.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a project.
- Add a team member to the project.
- Create a task.
- Assign the resource to the task with some ETCs.
- Go to the resource's timesheet, and submit hours against the task. (IE 2 hours)
- Approve the submitted timesheet.
- Wait at least 5 minutes after timesheet has been approved, then run the Post Timesheets job so actuals are posted.
- Go back to the project and click the tasks tab -> then Assignments.
- Click on the properties icon for the assignment.
- Under ETC details, in the first row enter a start date for one week ending on a Friday (IE 8/4/14 - 8/8/14) (I tested with dates in the future)
- In the value field enter 3.
- Under ETC details for the next row, enter a start date for the next week beginning Monday of the following week (IE 8/11/14 - 8/15/14)
- In the value field enter 1.
- Click Save. (Sometimes you may see the issue at the first save)
- Click Save again.
Expected Result: ETC segments should stay separate.
Actual Result: ETC segments combine into one row and some ETCs may disappear.
Resolved in Clarity 13.3 Generic Patch. Reference TEC605767
Targeted to be resolved in a future release, after Dansborg