Now that the end-user has the ability to 'configure' or 'personalize' the 'My Projects' portlet, it is great. However, when the Clarity Administrator goes to look at the Portlet Definition and configure it for all users, the pages that allow for configuration are not there!
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to Clarity as an Administrator user
- Home > General Overview Tab > My Projects portlet > Configure
Here you can see the portlet definition and you see the 'List Column Section' Tab and the end-user has the ability to personalize the Layout, Fields, Options and Aggregation
- Administration > Portlets > Search for 'My Projects' (ID=projmgr.homeHotList)
- Open the portlet definition for editing - It does not appear that the configuration can be accomplished at the system level for all users
Expected Result: Should see the pages that allow for List Layout, Filter Layout and Options
Actual Result: Only the 'General' Tab and 'Access to This Portlet' Tab are shown
Although this portlet definition is accessible from the Administration > Portlets listing, the place to make system-wide configurations for all end-users is from the Project Object in Studio.
Steps to Configure:
- Login to Clarity as an Administrator User
- Administration > Studio: Objects > Project Object > Views
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-68508, nab, how-to, configuration.